Sunday, February 6, 2011

Inspiration


This photo from Southern Living is inspiration to me. perhaps it's the big french doors. The fireplace, with it's contemporary art, or the persian rug. The 2 kids in my house seldom if ever sit that still. We are working on 2 offers, on 2 different houses. Life moves on. So literally.
Jack is working on memorizing Ephesians 6, and is currently in the midst of the armor of God. What an amazing illustration for us. Henry is quoting 'The earth is the Lord's and everything in it,' taken from Psalm 24:1.

2 comments:

Annesta said...

Ah, 2 offers! Exciting!
How wonderful that your children are memorizing scripture. I did that as a child and young adult, too. Sad to say I got away from that practice but I am working on it again.
Enjoy your Sabbath rest!
~a

Anonymous said...

Imagine that....my kids are working on Ephesians 6 too ;-) ha ha!!
Did you start CC I guess or working on the materials??
Have I mentioned lately how much I LOOOOVEE CC?? My sister just started in N'ville after the holidays and I was just talking to her 4 yr old who was singing to me about Double negatives and her 2 yr old from listening to their CD's sang to me about Types of Energy!!
MK is doing her recitation of Eph 6 in front of the assembly on Tuesday.
Keep me posted on the offers!!

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...