Monday, January 31, 2011

Lifemeds #35


274 finding a book that actually helped me with the tv addiction problem.

275 the desire to do something about it.

276 peace about a house.

277 breathtaking weather.

278 a beaverdam in our creek.

279 boys healthy play in the creek.

280 4-H clubs and a home-school group each month.

281 my husband.

282 that he watched the boys 2 times this last week so I could make 2 special meetings.

283 a self-defense class with friends at Tae Kwon Do

284 a Homesteading Meeting!!! how fun!

285 complimentary school classes that teach scripture

286 my Sword

287 Sunday pot lucks - yum.

288 coupons that I found while shopping for groceries

289 the time (3rd time Eric watched boys in the week) I had to shop alone for groceries.

290 duct tape

291 my washing machine

292 a steam carpet cleaner

293 my vaacum (last years christmas present)

294 our table hockey game

295 an obedient dog

296 teachable boys

297 patient friends

298 a home for Leslie

299 a decorator she loves

300 opportunity.


I heard last week one is happier if they have a meeting to attend once a month. Well once a week individuals meet up on a Monday morning to share in a Gratitude Community, counting 1000 Gifts. Visit there. Join. It's amazing.

I call it my lifemeds. It is a medicine I will always need. Gratitude.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura, I just got this book from a dear friend for my birthday. I've always loved reading Ann's blog, but oh, this book!! I'm only on chapter 2 (starting 3) and it has touched my very soul!!! Cried both chapters. Savoring every word!

Annesta said...

Laura,
I am happy to hear that you have a peace about a house. Surely have made that a matter of prayer. And beavers in the creek??? Oh, that would be so neat for this city gal to behold!!
I am certainly enjoying Ann's book.
blessings
~a

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...