Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday...


I can't seem to get all the pictures uploaded, quick enough to coincide with what all is going on. We've stayed home today, a day to be home. what a blessing. This is close to what the house looked like during the snow. It's gone now. We'll have more, but a break is nice.

Boys have been outside playing- hard.

It's cool enough to wear a superman costume under a hunter suit.

It's cool enough to want hot chocolate, but not to freeze in the great outdoors.

It's sunny, to warm the soul.

Tasks are done so I can get some school planning done.

It's good, it's a blessing.

I'm looking for lentil soup recipes, while planning to make cranberry bread.

It's the end of the month you know, so we're cleaning the pantry!

Have a wonderful weeknd. ~

Laura

3 comments:

Annesta said...

I hope you have a very relaxing weekend, friend!
blessings
~a

Rachel said...

umm...sometimes when I read your posts I get scared. I mean that in the kindest way of course my friend. But really...were we separated at birth? Searched out a lentil soup recipe this week myself. It turned out pretty yummy too. I think I used one from Giada (?? is that her name...something like that). Tweaked it a bit, but it was good and the family all ate it. have a blessed relaxing weekend!!!!

lauren scheuer said...

Hi Laura --
Thrilled to find your blog, after you friended me on my blog, ScratchandPeck. Lovely blog, and I think our two heads are in the same place.
(but your house is probably cleaner...)
Lauren

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...