Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lifetime Meds #34


#262 snow that slowed us down.

#263 a husband who kept us going.

#264 groceries from a large well-planned run.

#265 finally- organization in school.

#266 boys who love snow.

#267 Tae Kwon Do

#268 recognizing people in a new town.

#269 that they recognize you.

#270 coupons that fall in your lap.

#271 fun with Yahtzee.

#272 a good nights sleep.

#273 promises renewed every morning.


God is more than a dose of medication. His promises are more than a prescription. They are the marrow that resides in our bones. His promises and faithfulness are the blood & air that passes through our souls intricate creation. Thank you Lord, for your blessings. Your mercy. Your goodness.


Praying a prayer of thanksgiving, with others at a the Gratitude Community. Visit A Holy Experience to share with others in a global offering of thanks.

2 comments:

Annesta said...

Good to read your list today Laura. I love the first two...slowing down and hubby that keeps you going. It's all good!
Have a lovely day!
~a

kristijb said...

Tried to post this an hour ago, but my google reader was being difficult!

Though a forever friend, I am a sporadic blog follower at best- but in the new year I am trying to improve...just happened by as I finish my morning coffee (b/c of multi-tasking this a.m. , it has taken awhile!). Wanted you to know I love you and your family and for you I am thankful!

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...