Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm Making These Tomorrow


Tomorrow I get to make these with my kids. We've been looking forward to this for about 3 weeks. We scoured neighborhoods looking for good pinecone's not squished and useless but perfect in everyway, ready to become elves. We'll see whatelse we make. But thanks to Martha Stewart, as mentioned in this article from The Inspired Room, a few of these little elves are comin' home with me. Might even take one to the ladies ornament exchange. Visit over at the 'Room' for 6 ways to simplify and refocus from the holidays. I like hot chocolate idea & Christmas Music myself. Check out Pandora.com for a personalized selection right from your own computer. I love using it to find music I never knew I liked. It's also free.

3 comments:

You Can Call Me Jane said...

Those are adorable. Have fun making them:-).

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

ha ha ha!! I had picked this to do next week and thought about turning some into ornaments.

Cherie said...

Oh we would love to see photos of your cute little finished elves!

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...