Thursday, July 22, 2010

Family Birthday's

The birthday boy... my nephew Noah, had a special request.... movie & his favorite mexican restaurant. We all enjoyed a super afternoon, with all the family & friends who mean so much.
Rituals show up in the funniest places. We've been to this mexican restaurant more times than I can count, & I hope there are more to come.
This photo is taken in the spot we photo the kids, all 4 precioius, together with their ritual baloons, after their ritual taco/enchilada/double beans/double rice/mild salsa dinners.
Sprite, please.
Life is good. The little things mean the world to 'little guys' as we call them, affectionately.

August is almost here... Jack will be 7, Henry will be 4. And today we had a beautiful day.

Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your life by friends, not years.

3 comments:

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

oh I love those simple sneaky rituals.The ones we don't even plan, that just all of a sudden we realize have become a ritual.
Simple joys!! LOVE IT!!

Annesta said...

I love that saying, Laura!
Happy days to you all!
~a

keLi said...

hi laura, thanks for stopping by my blog. your boys are *adorable*, though i'll bet they've outgrown the stage where they'd let you tell them that... :)

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...