Saturday, December 19, 2009

Heart and Soul Reflections: Advent Calendar

Heart and Soul Reflections: Advent Calendar

If you are looking for a great variation on Advent style activities this looked like a really good one, from Cherie at Heart and Soul Reflections. It addresses the Names Of God and offers opportunity to reflect on this with your children.
We just received Ann Voskamps book via Lulu, The Jessee Tree Advent book. The Glorious Coming. So excited about this. Our church does not prescribe to advent activities so I'm a little unfamiliar with this as a tradition at Christmas. However, this book is amazing, showing the activities in daily reflection through the Christmas season to be one I'm sure will become a tradition in our household.
Thanks Ann.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...