Saturday, December 19, 2009

By the Bushel: My 'Adoption' Dream - Thanksgiving & Laughter

By the Bushel: My 'Adoption' Dream - Thanksgiving & Laughter

A while back I had a funny dream, than got me to thinking about adoption. I don't talk much about that on my blog. I think because it's a little more difficult to navigate a post about something very personal. It's not on our table at present, and I usually blog about what is in the immediate future to help me think & communicate with friends who are thinking usually about the same things.
But it is a part of my list of blessings - so you may want to track back through the link above to dec 3... and get a laugh and or encouragment, whatever the case may be.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...