Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Bible on the Square - Christianity Today


The Bible on the Square Today's Christian
by Tracy Crump A unique museum in Tennessee showcasing the truth of God's Word.

Christianity Today 2008


For many years now, 15 give or take, my parents have been working with a group of individuals to offer some of the most unique opportunities to the public at large, but more specifically children. Growing up, I like most preacher's kids, took for granted opportunites to look at slides of Israel & the Sea of Galilee, if their father was so blessed to have the opportunity to see and take pictures of some of the most inspiring sites in the world. I'm no exception. I took it for granted.

I realize of course now that the replica of the The Cyrus Cylinder (pictured above) or the Moabite Stone that stands in Collierville, TN is one of the most interesting offerings to folks who wish to believe & have confidence in the Scripture, with archaeological points of reference to guide the way.
The article referenced above captures well, how the Biblical Museum found its place, and what it has to offer to you.

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...