Saturday, September 12, 2009

Why I chose to Homeschool, in someone elses words...


Sometimes folks say exactly what you want to say better than you can. That has happened. I found that Blue Yonder captured many of my thoughts, exactly, as if she'd been listening to me talking in my sleep. So nice to run into people who 'get you'. Even if they don't even know it. So when I think about the folks who may randomly pop into my blog, and wonder if I've lost my mind-- homeschooling--go here, whether you homeschool and just need to be inspired, or you want to know more about what I think, and why I'm 'going to all the trouble'. I don't have the time right now to write it down. I'm researching curriculum for kindergarten/first grade & keeping Henry off the roof. Really, go here, because there are only slight differences to what I would have written.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...