Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Too much drama, I need a laugh

There are people who may really enjoy reading this good ole gals blog. If you have ever watched 'The Office' you will enjoy this entry at the BooMama site. It reminds me of (for some reason) how hard I laugh thinking of episodes of 'Friends'. For instance, the one where Ross tries to replicate the sound he thinks a particular pre-historic bird makes. Too much thinking can be just down right comical. Just thinking about Phoebe, gives me a laugh. I've only watched the 'The Office' one time, but this ladies blog about 'The Bachelor' is also quite comical.
p.s. I've never watched the Bachelor, but it's still funny to me.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...