Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ladies Day- Come to the Feast

Along with all the ladies at church, we'll be organizing a day for worship, praise and fellowship March 21st. It should be quite an opportunity.
Just to let you know if you clicked in, to see any updates regarding that, there will be updated signup sheets at Wednesday night Bible Study, and there are plenty of things to be done at the February 6 Friday night, Ladies night, at the building 7:00p.m.
Kristi, and she doesn't know it yet, but Sharon will be coordinating, as I signed up to coordinate it, but will be visiting family that date. I had my dates mixed up... but I'm sure the ladies will be in good hands!
BTW, our theme is 'Come to the Feast', Exploring the Bounty of God's Spiritual Blessings.
God is so Good. Have you praised your Creator today?

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...