Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008




This says it all... 2 hours after departure, the this is where we found ourselves, watching Charlie Brown's 'The Great Pumpkin." The boy's had a ball. We took the big stroller and Henry only had a few breaks. Jack wanted to turn around until he saw a neighbor friend, and then the game was back on. I realized I like chewy lifesavers better than nerds, and tootsie rolls are still my favorite. Henry likes Reeces cups. ERic pretended like he didn't want any, but he kept sneaking some.


I really have to hide this stuff. You'd think I'd be the one to gobble it up, but I'm the hider. I found Henry on the kitchen island yesterday eating skittles. 4 times! He kept sneaking away, and using the drawer pulls for a ladder. At least afterward he'd move on to the bathroom counter, and work on brushing his teeth. Off to soccer!


No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...