Monday, November 3, 2008

Soup's on

It's cream of mushroom soup for lunch today. I'm going to keep looking for my old recipe. But this one will do for today. It just doesn't quite have that punch I'm looking for. Anyway, I have another tomato soup recipe for fresh harvested tomatos with pictures and everything! But it would be a little bit of a waste of time, since most people don't have fresh tomatos right now.
I'll look for my butternut squash soup recipe too! My favorite 1 time in the season.
Heidi makes BNS for dinner, with salmon and salad... soooo yummy. Peel, seed, make into chunks and roast with olive oil & S/P. At least that's what I remember. It was so good. Just be sure to cook on high heat, and be sure they've glazed and are soft.
Henry's washing dishes, must run.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...