Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hey Girl via Edie @ life{in}grace

'How do we teach differently? I can think of no more concise and vivid description of the role of the Christian teacher than that provided by Charlotte Mason in the synopsis she wrote near the end of her long contemplation of education. She said that, because the child is a person, "we are limited to three educational instruments, ‘the atmosphere of environment, the discipline of habit, and the presentation of living ideas.’" 
http://circeinstitute.com/2012/03/the-greatest-of-all-things/

No. pressure.

So I turn to Edie... Thankyou Edie. You helped me through a tumultuously challenging day with a boatload of laughter. Please visit Edie. And laugh with me.
The above is one of the many picts she compiled. And boy did I need a laugh. Life can get pretty tense when it's all about getting it 'right'. Have a super day.
I'm off to the pool with the boys to do the biggest canon ball they've ever seen!

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...