Friday, May 20, 2011

Lifemeds #37 Two Boys











313 That's Henry in the middle. Youngest & smallest. Best player on the court!













314 Henry loves to make french toast & pancakes!











315 (strength & agility) Scooters at Memorial Park. Look Out!












316 (personality) he has 2 teeth missing, & is so excited about frogs & bugs. So seven-year-old.





Joy. 2 boys, full of energy, full of life & potential. Blessings. 2 boys.




Counting with others at A Holy Experience. Glimpses at His amazing creation. Lifemeds for me.

1 comment:

Annesta said...

We have a memorial park here too. And my girls took tennis when they were small. Wish they had kept it up.
blessings
~a

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...