Monday, November 22, 2010

Lifemeds #32


#238 letting go of 'waiting to put the tree up'.

#239 star gazing with Henry on the trampoline.

#240 Jack being old enough/responsible enough to put some of the decorations up himself.

#241 a break from 'school'.

#242 God's provisions for today. Abundance.

#243 health, strength.

#244 visits with out of town friends.

#245 a day with Henry with his best buddy, Eden. and of course her Mom.

#246 him asking , 'Mom, say 'I love you', and him responding, 'I love you too'.

#247 secret jokes with the boys.

#248 my husband taking the whole day to look at houses.

#249 a stash of white beans in the pantry at the end of the month.
If you've ever thought about joining the gratitude community over at A Holy Experience, today is a great day to visit & join. It's simple, and meeting others in this world who are thankful to God for the abundance of blessings in this life is powerful. Reading what others write inspires to look more deeply into our own lifes, and find the soul medicine of grattitude.


1 comment:

Kerrie said...

wonderful list! I'm so glad you caved with the tree!

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...