Monday, March 15, 2010

Gratitude - Lifetime Meds - dose # 19







74 is that really it? I need to post these more, so I'm going to keep a counter of sorts in my sidebar. I really, really, really think taking note of the gifts and being thankful continually keeps one focused on the Giver. This is one of those days 'I don't feel sick'. When the pink eyes are no longer pink, but there are 4 more doses to take.


I feel well, but I'll stop this healthy spiritual state of being, if I quit counting.






So thankful:

75 for a weekend that encouraged fellowship with christians.

76 weather that was amazing.

77 dear husband who takes kids to park to find simple adventures.

78 Zoes restaurant, chicken soup & Gruebens.

79 Franks' red beans & rice.

80 My neighbors Jerri & David & Nikki. we pray for them everynight. Henry loves them so.
81 My carpool friends this morning.

82 Boyscouts.

83 Boyscout cakebakes.

84 A son who wishes to do it himself, a self-starter.

85 Scripture that encourages my soul.



Join others or start your own account of soul nourishing meds here. The group of folks is diverse & wise looking to God for real healing.

2 comments:

Annesta said...

Laura,
I so like the way you have written your gratitude list today. This gratitude experience has changed my life for sure and to remain consciously grateful is essential to continued spiritual growth.
It is the medicine for the soul as you so eloquently put it in your post from January 3.
I also wanted to tell you that I am picking up my first order of meat and eggs that I have purchased from a local farmer. I am excited!
http://yonderwayfarm.com/

Trish said...

Thank you for sharing your list with us. I have missed reading everyone for several months now. I love number 85.

Blessings.

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...