Saturday, January 16, 2010

Moneywise Moms: Saving Money on Groceries (with NO coupons!)


I believe in coupons.(this annoys my mother, but she loves me anyway.) But my kids are, well, slightly distracting in the grocery. I laugh to myself, the $ it would cost me to pay the sitter, is what I'd save in coupons if I made this arrangement to shop. This is always the suggestions to mom's for shopping. One day, sigh... but for now- this post caught my eye.
Moneywise Moms: Saving Money on Groceries (with NO coupons!)
It also helps to read writers and savers who you haven't read before. There are so many wise folks out there. So grateful for the internet to stimulate my little noggin.

1 comment:

Sled Dog Action Coalition said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...