Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Morning has broken, but I'm not awake

The house is still quiet, no kids are up. I have read several friends blogs already, and am so excited to read some of the good stuff that is out there. One blogger friend came upon a good read, 'CrazyLove', about God's love and our love for Him. Have you seen this? I'm unfamiliar, but it really sounded thought provoking. My study over the weekend was about God, the Righteous Judge. Far less warm and fuzzy than God's love. But thought provoking none the less. If God isn't righteous, or true to Himself, His love holds far less value, it can be swayed by the same things man's love can be.

I'll be investigating Genensis 1-3 a little more to look at the aspects of the 'lie' told by the serpent, and how God's goodness really is present even there. How His nature of truth is a binding factor of who He is.

For now, I'll be serving up some honey nut cheerios! The weekend away, with ladies at the retreat was wonderful, but it's always good to be home.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...