Friday, April 24, 2009

Busy Hands Busy Minds: Note to Self


Busy Hands Busy Minds: Note to Self

I skipped around on blogs tonight, my favorites of course, and came across this poem. I'm trying to live this more, not letting the house fall apart completely, but letting 2 little boys show me bugs, read me books, and play whatever they want to. Several wise sisters encouraged this while I was away at a ladies retreat this past weekend. I spoke on a deep subject, but they shared some of the most practical wisdom in the hallway after the speeches were given. Thanks Janice, Pam & Jane, & Cathy too.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...