Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Memeory Monday... on Tuesday




So,,, I clicked on "linky".. and realized I needed/or probably should have posted the memory verse I am memorizing. I've been 'thinking' about a few... here's one that struck me during study. I read about this, Memory Monday on Joanna Heim's website The Simple Wife. Check it out.. You won't be sorry!


"Behold, what manner of love the FAther has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is." I John 3:1-2


My longterm challenge is... Romans 8:31-39.... yes 8 verses. Thanks Leigh H. for your inspiration from last year to memorize scripture. I'll never forget Ebony's recitation in class!



1 comment:

megeddins said...

YEAH! Another post! You are so good. I really wanted to do memory monday and I never got around to doing it. I need to get on the ball! It's neat, I feel like I have been bombarded with this ideas of writing it on your heart, the simple wife, you post, Frances in LBC, everywhere. It is so important! I think this is the key to obedience, curbing behavior, joy, and service. Thanks for the nudge.

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...