Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 2013

The new year has begun. School is back in full swing. JAC activities are on the horizon. We had a wonderful  birthday for Eric. Chinese was the theme. Everything (thanks to Trader Joes).



 
I realized I like my china again. It comes it goes. I'm fickle.
 
We have realized we need a dog, and then the cat gets in a fight, along with too many other miscellaneous chaos creators happen, and I rethink that whole 'dog thing'.
Everyone is healthy. For now.
I have a pet squirrel. Well not really, but he comes and sits and watches me in the morning. He feeds out of Jack's birdfeeder.
We begin renovation February 4, and I couldn't be more excited.
Happy January.
 

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...