Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Details 2012 ~ Lifemeds #41


She's been off her meds, Lifemeds that is. She starts again.... today.

Reading Confessions of a Counterfeit Farm Girl by Susan McCorkindale. #352
Ann Voskamp's A Glorious Coming -A Jessie Tree Advent Celebration #353







 

The Handel's Messiah Family Advent Reader by Donna w. Payne & Fran Lenzo#354

Bible Reading with Family - I Samuel #355

Listening Classical Conversations Latin Memory Work, Cycle 1. #356
Handel's 'Messiah' #357   Corelli's 'Concerto Grosso' #358







 
Sewing actually, knitting a hat. #359

 
Growing broccoli  #360
Eating the neighbors onions from his garden and apple pie. #361
Watching Christmas classics #362 & advertisements for 'Downton Abbey' #363
Loving my boys excitement over decorations & Christmas #364
Praying for my nephew during finals #365

I'm starting up the LifeMeds. Why did I stop? Joining others to thank the Ultimate Giver at
 A Holy Experience.




No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...