Thursday, July 12, 2012

Special









Boys. My world is full of boys. Painting, playing, building, digging, running. I've done a little canning, a little cooking with our fresh produce. We've marched in the local parade, but it's been mostly playing. Hard. But sometime ago...
I found this blogger sharing her story and have been in love ever since. Her little girls help me get through the days of slotcars, creek hikes & playing army for the millioneth time. There is a video of her youngest 'mothering' her babydoll I could watch all day. But my warriors will arise, ready for battle so I must get the pancakes cooking. Go to her blog and view the sweet video of her baby girl Nella.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...