Monday, June 27, 2011

LIfetime Meds #39



Just do it. Count. Start. Pray. Get there. Commitment. Choose.



This day I will count, even tho I want to complain in an inordinately inappropriate way. (can I get a witness?)


#332 My back hurts less, (I resembled the Hunchback of Notre Dame last week after an injury while parenting Henry.)



#333 The hardwood floors are in process.



#334 My husband is able to perform major repairs & often semi-major renovation projects.



#335 That he will do it.



#336 That he reads the Bible to our children.



#337 Renewed efforts are never less appreciated than continuous effort. Our God is Gracious.



#338 God is worthy of our devotion, love & worship.



#339 Swimming pools.



#340 Purposeful activity.



#341 Airconditioning.



#342 Change on the horizon.

I'm about to start reading Ann Voskamps One Thousand Gifts. Today I count with others meeting at Multitude Monday. Lifetime Meds for me, pointing the way to the Ultimate Giver.

2 comments:

Annesta said...

Dear sweet friend,
It's so true..we must just do.it! Just finished reading chapters 3 and 4 for our bible study tonight. I know you will be blessed ever so much from the words that Ann pens.
She says on page 72, "thanksgiving creates abundance; and the miracle of multiplying happens when I give thanks-take the just on loaf, say it's enough, and give thanks- and He miraculously makes it more than enough. I have beheld suds in sun, and I have known miracles like that".
I too have a hurt back...two bulging disc at the base of my spine. Getting better, but it's slow.
So very happy for all the "new" in your life. Giving thanks for you and for the opportunity to lift you and your precious family in prayer.
Hugs
~a

Mrs. Edwards said...

Just tagged you in a "Five Books that changed Who I Am" meme.

Thanks for these lifetime meds. I love 'em.

Amy

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...