Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Heart of the Home



Here's the most likely candidate for the heart of our home. I look at these pictures and well, hmmm. I see lots of painting cabinets, & demo on that back wall behind the kitchen table (see the one beyond the fridge). Now if you'll look to the right in the sidebar of my blog, you'll see an amazing link for Houzz's. This is my new best friend when it comes to renovation ideas. It has EVERYTHING. I made a notebook for this particular kitchen, and the picture you see first is the idea I see for this kitchen. The view from the kitchen is amazing.
We'll see what happens. (Thank you Annesta for reminding me, not to worry.)

1 comment:

Annesta said...

Your welcome, friend! But it wasn't me...it was the Holy Spirit that put that in my mind.
I know that God will be honored and glorified with whatever house you choose because you and your hubby will work to make it a home filled with God's love and grace so that all who pass through your doors will KNOW WHO you serve.
~a

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...