Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Merry and Bright


Our Christmas is bright, beautiful. Amid life, we are festive, even with sniffles, from colds & allergies. The cold weather has been amazing to us, after our season in the seasonless realm of Louisiana. We love & miss Louisiana. But here we are. In Georgia. And we are here to stay. So we continue our house hunt, & goal refining. Reading a little 'Omnivore's Dilemma' will set one to thinking.

I've found Classic Holiday on our tv options and have been enjoying tunes like this one.

May your Christmas be merry & bright.

1 comment:

Annesta said...

I am glad that things are merry and bright in your corner of the world! I still haven't put up our decorations...maybe tomorrow! LOL!
Thank you for sharing the book...it has gone on my wish list and my must read list for next year.
I continue to pray for that special house that God has for you! It will be absolutely amazing and I can't wait to see pictures.
Wishing you a very happy day!
~a

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...