Monday, October 25, 2010

Dreaming with a friend

If you've never met 'Flower Patch Farmgirl' go read this post, enjoy her pictures, and laugh at her tongue & cheek antics. She's a cyber friend who has cut the edge off of many a stressful situation for me. She's an adoptive mom with the cutest kids. She's a realist. A dreamer. A writer. A 'Real' blogger. One who doesn't always sugar coat life. I always laugh when I visit her. Sometimes I cry, but I'm always glad I visited her.
Wander over to this link-- then wander on your own to your area of interest.

2 comments:

Roan said...

Thanks for the link, and I will visit there right now!
Hope you are doing well.

Shannan Martin said...

G-friend...

I just thought of you a few moments ago and thought "I haven't stopped by to see her for a while", so I came here and saw your Lifetime Meds post, then I glanced down and saw this! Wha??? You're too kind. 'Tis true.

Thanks for the sweetness, Sweets. :)

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...