Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend


So we took the boys to the lake-- Hard Labor Creek State Park at Rutledge Lake. Ironic huh? We had a great time. Boy's went to their first and last for a while UGA game... wasn't quite as easy a day as an LSU game. I didn't attend. Not ready to sell my soul.. er... I mean, wear the local colors. I'm still in mourning. Henry was actually much more excited than he looks. That's just his happy/I'm really into this face.
Jack had a bike wreck, we schooled and we're sort of ready for this week ahead. As much as you can be when you've had a Monday holiday.
But today I remembered: 'I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." and I knew I could make it.


2 comments:

Nita said...

I know what you mean about not getting into school after a great weekend. So did your day go well? We got some work done but not as much as was scheduled. We just had to take an art break.

Annesta said...

Sweet friend,
I will be praying for you as you get back into the swing of school. I pray for strength, for creativity with your lessons and for harmony between teacher and students!
blessings
~a

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...