Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why I love my husband... Lifetime Meds #28

Even after fussing at each other all the way to church on Father's Day... I still think he's the best Dad in the world.
He takes the kids on adventures I might not otherwise.

My husband poses like this in his office, when he takes us for a tour.







He puts the tub toys back in order, with style. He also poses action figures all over the house for the kids to find.

He orders the kids movies like 'Little Rascals' 'Sinbad' & '3 Stooges' that I would never buy.

He's not 'a big kid' or a 'kid at heart'. He just wants the kids to be happy, have a laugh, & enjoy life's experiences. He's one great Dad, rolling with life's punches, enjoying each day.
So thankful am I. Even if we drive eachother crazy along the way. Happy Father's Day, Babe. I am proud of and grateful for you.

6 comments:

Mrs. Edwards said...

Great tribute to your husband!

Annesta said...

Laura,
First of all let me say that I am relieved to know others have arguments on the way to church! And, your words are so sensitive and kind to your husband. You are blessed to have each other but your children are blessed immensely to have the two of you as their parents.
grace and peace to you
~a

fingerprints said...

Your hubby sounds like my hubby - fun-loving while I'm all serious. Riskier.

As for arguing on the way to church, expect it! :) satan doesn't want us to be unified, especially as we go to worship the LORD together. I dislike feeling that way though!

JD

Jane D. said...

Lovely - love the idea of the action figures!

Unknown said...

loved this ! I have a hubby who is like this.

Shannan Martin said...

Doesn't every happy couple fight on the way to church? :)c

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...