Sunday, December 6, 2009

December is Here but I'm still Giving Thanks








I won't repeat everything I've read at other amazing sites(see my blog roll), but I must say, this season seems to be one for change. I've been given reason for pause, to consider what really matters. We all have these days/months/years... I'm not unique. But I started a list like many in cyber-blog world, a while back, even if informally, & un-numbered(with Ann at Holy Experience)
About 6 years ago, and a couple of months, we started expanding our family through adoption. I just wanted to share 0001 & 0002 in one of their first ever photos together as well as the most recent. Brothers by providence. Giving thanks today, with high hopes for a blessed & peaceful Christmas season.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful boys He has blessed you with! Sometimes our heart is so full, we can't express it in words and we end up just sitting quietly in awe of God's goodness.

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

My heart is melting....

how blessed you are....and how blessed they are to have you guys as well as each other!!

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...