Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cortez Day- the end of Analysis Paralysis


Analysis paralysis has overtaken me in a painful way. I haven't posted because there are a few things that are taking precedence over blogging. But I'm still out here, read your's everyday, and often checking your favorite blogs that have now become mine by visiting yours. I am grateful for cyberworld, but I'm grateful too for friends and sisters who are there (Jesus' physical representatives- with skin) who give a hug, share even briefly the same angst, the same look that says 'I get you', and 'you're not alone.' and when you ask for prayers, you know they will. You know they will.

We burnt the ships today. Do you remember that story? I love Steven Curtis Chapman's retelling of this. (Who am I kidding, I love SCC...) But when a decision is made the relief alone is worth celebrating. God be praised.


I'm sure if you're reading, you've had these kind of days. So we're celebrating, enjoying the peace of the moment. The peace that needs to be there.

Here's a teaser... pictures of our schoolroom to come! Pictures of some of my recent 'lovely' moments, as well as my list begins- 1000 blessings.

But for now #0001 Peace, Peace, Peace. Thankyou, Lord for Your relief, the comfort of knowing the complications of this life will not hold us forever, nor do they need hold us in this life. You are trustworthy and will deliver. You have, will and continue to bless us. Thank You Lord.

(Btw, the video's are not from our church, but don't you love the guy coming out of the water when he's been baptized!



No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...