Sunday, August 16, 2009

Liberating Parenting Book - Looks Interesting to Me


You may have missed this one, recommended by 'Thy Hand Hath Provided'. I spotted this review when looking back through her site, enjoying the picts of newest chicks at their house. I'm envious of the little chicken farm, but even more so that she's had time to read this book!

It looks very interesting, but I forward you on to her notes as I have not read yet. Its currently at the top of my list to obtain. "Parenting is Your Highest Calling, and 8 Other Myths That Trap Us Into Worry and Guilt'. Thank you for pointing the way, dear blogger friend.

Other than that just enjoying a quiet Sunday afternoon, watching the boys swim, waiting for impending rain, & regretting my effort to cut their hair. The clippers died, but the boys were ready, so clip, clip, clip. $30 in my pocket ($15 each head at Mr. Eddies!) & only a small amount of regret. I think I'll write a book, 'Hairstyling, Not My Highest Calling.'

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...