Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Foothill Home Companion- A good read for me

The title 'How Children Learn' caught my eye. We're a little stalled out, while we wait for a book in the mail. So as we regroup for a 'hard-start' beginning in September, we're enjoying beautiful weather & good reads.
Yesterday, we popped open a dried out sunflower, with an abundance of seeds. After, we met up with friends at the park for some energy spending playtime, vital for little boys. I'd say, even without a plan, it worked out well. Swimming for the rest of the day didn't disappoint either. I think we'll try the volcano idea from Foothill on the next day with a lull.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...