Sunday, July 12, 2009

Psalm 103

Psalm 103 seems to say it all for me today. Reading through the Sunday news paper locally, I really became overwhelmed with what one person can do. Sometimes it seems all to big, too difficult and so far removed from what can effectively be achieved. School systems spend time trying to resolve truancy with a truance department, staffed with new buildings needing funding. Just a symptom of something that can't be legislated.
I say consider this Psalm. God is sovreign. 22 verses of healing, rescue, mercy and justice. All on the Divine Designer's terms. Thank you Lord for Your providence, goodness and faithfulness.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...