Sunday, December 28, 2008

Visiting 'Diary of an Accidental Farmwife' blog proved very helpful for me tonight. Reading her post 'Let it Be' shared the thought 'Character is Cumulative.' After reconnecting with several old friends on FB, I'm glad to read this and hope that they know this too. Your past is what it is, even if it's only a few days old. You can only do the next right thing. Whatever that may be for you. And letting it go, may be just that. In order to move on to that which God has in store. Thankyou blogger friend.....for sharing your thoughts.

2 comments:

Roan said...

I just realized that I left the link to your blog off of my site when I changed my background, right after Christmas. I am so sorry! I lost my bloglist when I changed, and I was so afraid that I would forget someone when I re-entered the blogs. Please forgive me! I just added you back! :)
Happy New Year!

Laura at By the Bushel said...

"Your genuine action will explain itself and will explain your other genuine actions. Your conformity explains nothing. The force of character is cumulative." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks Wendy-

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...