Monday, December 15, 2008

Memories of Sneaux


Well, we're back into the 70's and I'm thinking about my garden for the spring. That's how long winter lasts around here. I love Louisiana, I even appreciate the warm weather, but I really miss seasons, really miss snow, weather that is not hot or sweaty. some of my picutres look like Michigan, it is so snowy.

I've been facebooking lately, but I think I enjoy blogging to much to abandon. Just a different conversation altogether. But I have connected with people, family & friends, that I just wouldn't have talked to otherwise.

We've been sick lately, just colds, so I've been a little 'off my blog'. But I am having a very slow & gentle Christmas season, and intend to blog more.

I highly suggest The Simple Wife blog on Monday's for memory Monday, as well as a recent questionarie that she posted that was very sweet.
One more thing, Meg mentioned this book in LBC last week. Great for gift or starting a New Years Resolution or memory monday for the family

Best from the Bayou....

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...