Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Works for me Wednesday - add yours by 8p.m. Tuesday


On Wednesday's you have to go to this site. This week the subject was ideas for parents with little children. Tomorrow's Works for me Wednesday is about Combatting Boredom in the Summer. I can't wait to see this one.

Also, if you live locally- that is to me, Bayou Birkenstocks, on Lee Drive is collecting shoes for Soles4Souls. Shoes that still have good life but sit in your closet can go to someone who needs them, not just wants them at a discount at Goodwill. Nothing against Goodwill, that's my favorite place to shop. However these are given away. Directions are simple, clean shoes, in good shape should be rubber-banded together and taken to the donation site. They take care of the rest. Checkout their site http://www.soles4souls.org/ -- That's a good thing.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...