Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swimming Against the Tide : Vintage Parenting

I have run across the most excellent blog. Sarah at Clover Lane has shared some fantastic, common sense & quite humorous blogs regarding parenting in the collection including Clover Lane: Vintage Parenting in the 21 Century: Chapter Eight: Swimming Against the Tide .
I really hope you'll visit her site. She has really hit the nail on the head with many of my thoughts I can't capture and put into cyberspace, nearly as well as she has. You won't regret a visit there, beautiful pictures as well as a wonderful bit of conversation about many super fun and relevant things--put on your clogs & sunhat and wander on down. I guarantee you won't regret it. Be sure to check out her formal boxwood garden... very pretty.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks!

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

I just read it, it's wonderful!! Thanks for sharing!!

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...