Thursday, March 19, 2009

His mercies were new this morning too...

The morning broke with a phone call I'd prayed for... Leslie & William have a new baby boy. He's healthy and all are well. I am thankful for a safe delivery, my best friend is safe, her baby is healthy, and their family is complete. My heart is full of joy, that this waiting period is over for her, and she can finally hold him in her arms.
I pray God will grant her a full measure of strength in the days ahead, and that this baby will be blessed in everyway. Happy Birthday, sweet boy- We love you!

3 comments:

Johnson A GoGo! said...

YAY!! What did they name him? I know she is so glad to have him in her arms!

Babies, babies everywhere! We've had 3 born at church in the last 6 weeks and have 5 more to go in the next few months.

Laura at By the Bushel said...

Working on a name, but she is so grateful to be done with this pregnancy. Some days, I really do believe, 'I had it easy'.
love you-

truly blessed said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that everything turned out okay. They had requested prayers on their behalf last night because they thought there may be a problem. I didn't get to ask MaryAnne about it. I'm so glad to hear everyone is well.
Thanks for letting us know.

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...