Saturday, March 21, 2009

Making kids clothes last a little longer

I found this idea looking on rocksinmydryer blogspot... she's got some great links at the beginning of her usual posts. This one was found on one Betz White's site, she is a felt designer, and I'm sure has numerous other fun projects you might be interested in.
This is a great idea for that super cute t-shirt that you just can't part with yet. Right now, Henry gets the handme downs, but I find Jack can be particularly attached to certain shirts.
Anyhow, knit is very forgiving fabric... give it a try. I have a few shirts in mind for fall that I just might use for this project. This is one of her books, you can find on Etsy.
Had a wonderful ladies day, with so many people participating. I am so thankful for the wonderful sisterhood at church. I am encouraged & uplifted. Worn out, but encouraged and uplifted.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...