Wednesday, March 18, 2009

His mercies are new every morning...


I didn't read my Bible this morning... too distracted. But at my desk, I noticed and picked up a book I've had for a while, No Other Gods, by Kelly Minter. She mentioned not being alone, that by ourselves we are usually bound to fail. Finding the right resources is, I guess the key. Those resources being encouraging people, encouraging books, but most of all, The Book.
I did set my alarm 2 days in a row, to make myself get up! Be dressed and start the day right. Tomorrow is a new day, and His mercies are new every morning.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...