Thursday, March 5, 2009

Diary of an Accidental Farm Wife: Purposeful Distraction

Diary of an Accidental Farm Wife: Purposeful Distraction

I love this blog. Thank-you, Farm Wife- you nailed it. I love the wikkepedia comment/question. ...it is possible to be diligent and still diverted from what is valuable.
Perhaps my discussion which originate with the proverb in previous blog, wasn't as connected, but this is right on.
Great Read,,, who am I kidding. I do all those things. Eat, plug into worthwhile as well as less than worthwhile stuff.
I would call it ESCAPE. Do I really need to escape, or make a list of to-do's which includes refreshment & recreation at appropraite intervals? Check out Em's blog- good stuff.

1 comment:

truly blessed said...

Hi Laura! It's Mary! :) I found your blog through Andrea's.
How cool! Now I can keep up with you and your family. I'm so excited!
I don't have a true "blogging" blog, I just have a photo blog. Random snapshots of our life, since I stink at journaling. So glad you guys are doing well. Miss and love you.
♥♥♥

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...