Monday, January 10, 2011

Lifemeds #33


All things bright & beautiful,
creatures great & small,
all things wise & wonderful,
the Lord God made them all.




#250 snow, falling all night.


#251 savory butternut squash soup


#252 vegetable soup


#253 friends who ask you over to stay a while. visit. play.


#254 games like rummikub


#255 healthy sons.


#256 a husband and his birthday celebration.


#257 bowling with family to celebrate.


#258 bobble-heads.


#259 a testimimony of faith & a new creature in Christ.


#260 my first gift of farm-fresh-eggs.


#261 dreams realized. hope.




Lifemeds to me, counting one thousand gifts, all pointing to the Ultimate Giver. His name be praised because He alone, in the Trinity of His nature, provides every good gift. If there is merit or virture to be found, He is the source.


If you've needed, like me encouragement to become closer to God, start counting and be a part of the Gratitude Community at AHolyExperience.


1 comment:

Annesta said...

Laura, I don't know if I have ever told you how much I like your title of life meds...it's so true!
Butternut squash recipe...yummy. My vegetarian daughter makes a very delicious butternut squash soup. She adds tofu...it's so creamy.
And, farm fresh eggs...oh my! The yolks are so perfectly dark orange.
keep warm, my friend!
~a

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...