Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bloom where you are planted

The Unlikely Homeschooler#links is where you can find all sorts of inspiration for all sorts of things. She and her sweet family are apparently using their smarts to plant what they have and bloom where they are planted.
I find myself currently planted on many acres, but one woman can only prepare so much soil. So I've 1/2 completed one of the large raised beds in my present yard, and will complete the other half tomorrow a.m. if I can move without too much soreness.
Pictures to follow when I find my camera amongst the boxes.

3 comments:

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

can't wait to see pictures. I know you will make it amazing!!
Thinking about you friend!

Jane D. said...

Laura as soon as I saw your title - it got me thinking on a whole different level - what would life be like if everyone bloomed where they were planted!

You Can Call Me Jane said...

Laura, I posted another link (in the comments sections of my last homeschool post) to the Four Square Writing Method. The original link works for me- sorry:-(. This second link uses many more words to explain a simple concept, but with a quick scan, I'm sure you'll get the gist.:-) Sorry you had trouble!

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...