Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Road to A Homestead - Lifetime Meds #22


... can be a little long. Sometimes, its even temporary. More soon but let's just say, in 2 weeks, I'll be packing up my hopes and dreams & driving them north from our home in the bayou. The road is uncertain, but we're confident it involves lots of fresh air, nature walks, homeschool on the porch & fresh vegetables, come summer.

This Tiger's got a new Dawg House.

If I'm a little off the radar, stay with me, I'm planning to put to use many of the wonderful ideas I've been gleaning from friends - Thy Hand, Homestead Revival, and oh so many more. Give a girl a Fig ...just to name a few. So many blog world friends, so many everyday friends, how blessed I am.



A few blessings to recall just this week

#106 Nana- who's fed us, slept us, rocked the boys, told stories, encouraged us.

#107 Heidi- who shared her home & cared for us all.

#108 A husband who digs in & makes it happen.

#109 My car that runs safely & effieciently.

#110 The internet to help me do extremely effective searches for houses.

#111 Real estate agents who just want to help. Even if they're not going to make a buck.

#112 Friends far & near, who I'll either see more, or miss so much.


Counting today, on the way to my homestead, but because my meds never end. #22
Join in the gratitude community over at A Holy Experience. Every Monday folks are counting.



3 comments:

Anita said...

Mississippi or Georgia? Praying things fall into place and you get settled into your new life soon!

Unknown said...

Have I missed something here? Are you moving? And is that a photo of your new homestead? I LOVE it already! You must tell more!!!! I'm so excited - I love new adventures!

Shannan Martin said...

Oooh - I just discovered A Holy Experience last week. I'm hooked!

I loved your comment today...I forgot (or maybe never knew) that you found me on "that" working mom discussion! I often seem to disagree with many of her viewpoints...thought the two of us have decided that we have more in common than not, and I think she's a pretty smart cookie.

I just have to say, once again, that your comments are always some of my very favorites. Thank you!

And I'm so excited to hear more about this journey you are on. Sounds right-on!

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...