Friday, May 29, 2009

Intentional Parenting

After looking at We are That Family's beautiful pantry, I scanned her articles about parenting.
I have a 2 year old, and sometimes I feel like I'm dealing with Helen Keller, before Annie. The chaos will over-ride all reason & order. But I liked her article about setting the tone of your home. I am going to be brief today. I'm trying to keep things moving, but I find reading a blog of a well-guided cyber-friend, in addition to scripture, is helpful. It's like a wake-up call from a friend, with a 'GET OUT OF BED' message included.
So go to her site for some really good reads. Be sure to see her pantry- waayyy cute. I did reorganize my pantry, but forgot the befores. The afters are less than spectacular if you didn't see the before, so just look at hers!
Have a blessed day-

"Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all transgressions." Proverbs 10:12

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...