Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Works for me Wednesday- My Travel tip...

I mentioned this in a recent blog about our 12 hour trip to Florida, and it did come in handy.
ngs. On the way we did everything, including our old favorite, hide and seek. Yes, we play hide and seek in the car. Its on the honor system. You pick a location, our house, Nana's house, someone's house or building, then you take turns hiding. You have to tell when you are found. It's really quite entertaining. I like it because they do not literally get in closets where I keep stuff I do not want them into. They like hiding under furniture, and in drawers, they never would otherwise. A little imagination is all you need.

Works for me Wednesday's is a regular blog, hosted in the past by 'Rocks in my Dryer'.
However, a new host starts next week, so be sure to read her intro this week. I have learned alot from this list! Check it out.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...