Sunday, June 22, 2008

15 Ways to Stay Motivated and Motivate Others from...

http://simple-green-organic-happy.blogspot.com/

15 Ways to Stay Motivated and Motivate Others From simple.green.organic.happy.

I am into blogging these days, I read/write them all the time, or at least the 3 minutes a day Henry is not awake or climbing out of his crib(2 nights ago....)
But I found this article on this wise ladie's website while seeking the bargains she was reporting on money saving mom Soo, I thought I'd 'share'. I really liked the part about 'paralysis', and why people are sometimes in paralysis. I'm not a 'green-gal' to the extent this particular blogger is, but I think/thought her points about motivation were well taken, and somewhat universal to any cause or interest. Perhaps you'll be encouraged on your way to Bible class today, or on your way to work on Monday. Whatever you need motivation for, or however you might encourage another to 'keep the faith', or keep your own, perhaps this article might help you. Her pictures are delightful, but the article is the jist of this blog. Just scroll down to find '15 Ways to Stay Motivated and Motivate Others '. I will not try to summarize but send you directly to her thoughts.
Have a wonderful Sunday- May God be glorified in all things, especially today.

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...